Latest Blog Posts
Morning, folks! Happy first of December! This morning I woke up to -24 degrees Celsius, however with the windchill, it felt even colder. Thankfully, I have no need to be outside for any reason other than to get from the vehicle into the house. Today I’ll be sharing my list of holiday songs in a… Continue Reading →
Happy Wednesday, everyone! Can you believe that December is just around the corner? Where has the year gone?? Today – and tomorrow, for that matter – I’m doing a Christmas collaboration with the awesome Lillian Keith, and I’m sharing a few of my favorite holiday songs. We were given a list of prompts to choose… Continue Reading →
The Premonition at Withers Farm by Jaime Jo Wright Romantic suspense, split-time historical mystery Rating: Five stars (Amazing read!) Wow, what a read! I’ve only been reading and enjoying Jaime’s books for about a year, and The Premonition at Withers Farm did not disappoint! Split by a century between Perliett and Molly, the mystery was… Continue Reading →
Statement of Faith
- My calling and service to the Lord is to write (Galatians 6:9).
- I will use my words carefully and responsibly (Proverbs 12:18).
- I will use my words to encourage and uplift (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
- I will write only what is God-honoring and glorifying (Philippians 4:8).
- I believe in the Trinity: God the Father, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the literal six-day creation of the universe and that God rested on the seventh day (Genesis 1-2).
- I believe we all are sinners (Romans 3:23) and it is only by grace we are saved (Ephesians 2:8), and we are extended this Gift of salvation by believing in Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross for all people (John 3:16).
- I believe the Holy Spirit was sent out to be a guide to us as we wait for our King’s return (John 14:16-17).
- I believe our responsibilities as saints is to share about our Savior and Father and to be a light to the world (Matthew 5:14-16, Matthew 28:19-20).
The Guardian – A Three Sisters Novel
God only gives so many wake-up calls… will she answer?
Survival on the prairies of 1850s Texas is full of hardship and tragedy. Felicia “Felix” Taylor would know. Raising her sisters, running the farm, and connecting with her neighboring friends keeps her grounded. But when the providential and the coincidental occur, how will she respond? Will she acknowledge that it may be the God she turned her back on? Will she let Him in? Or will she steal her heart against the faith that betrayed her?
What Readers are Saying
“The Guardian will grab your heartstrings, pulling you into Felix’s world and enrapturing you with beautiful descriptions, thought-provoking emotions, and a redemption arc that will resonate with readers everywhere!”
~ Kaytlin Phillips, Author of World of Silence and Unfortunate Events
Subscribe and be the first to be notified when a blog post goes live: